I KNOW



I know

the power of the flesh the prohibited

of the desire of the kiss

I know

the power of the words

of the silence of the caress and the look

I know

the power of the past of the present

and of the always uncertain future

I know

the power of the desire

of the secret feelings

that hide behind the shades

I know

the power of the fears

that grip a soul that despair

I know

the panic the horror and the fright but also

I know

the power of the magic

of the force of the illusions and the dreams

that will take us to the library

of the happiness where

we will own other worlds.


1 comment:

Cristal de uma mulher said...

El poeta expressa el poder del ayer y el hoy.Con mucha clareza y soberania.En una propoción de pasión , amor y harmonia dentro de su universo compuesto de uno todo...Felicitaciones Víctor Manuel